Introduction To Designer Chiaki Wada...

Meeting Chiaki Wada several years ago at The African Arts Festival in Brooklyn, NY was a lovely experience. The Designer is warm, earthy, unbelievably creative and absolutely full of style. Drawing on her sense of spiritual connectedness and individual responsibility to the earth and her fellowman, she has created a publication full of imagery and love to take us along on her journeys and has also turned it into a way of inspiring and helping others...



See what Chiaki says about her new book Journey To Africa:

"Since Tokai Earthquake happened in Japan I have been thinking what I can do in addition to donate money to some organization... I thought if I could dance, play music and baking cookies.....etc and that question always came back in my head.
In the mean time my booklet came up from a printer which I started 2 years ago. And then I thought 'Oh yes, this is it!".
I had no question because this is who I am. But to be honest with you this is first print so I can't donate 100% all of profit. Much will be donated to my home country Japan. I think they/we need everyone's help in the long term.

This twenty four pages of small booklet is very easy and simple of my biography and how I reached starting WADA-AFRICA, and I wrote about a part of Senegal which touched my heart deeply. As you know I'm not native American so my English is very poor that means easy to read and understand. Even if people is not familiar with English book, they can understand most likely. Also I used many photographs to make you imagine some scenes. I hope you feel something...

How to order:
Please email us with your shipping name and address and make payment through PAYPAL.
I will send the booklet by USPS First Class mail/Regular Air Mail as soon as we confirm your payment and send you email.
Please note I can't have responsibility any type o lost or damage once I ship to you.Please let me know before you send money if you need special shipping method.

Paypal account : chiakiwada@wada-africa.com

Price of booklet is $10.00 with shipping and Paypal fees:
USA : $12.50
Canada,Hawaii : $ 13.50
International : $15.00 (FYI : $1=EU0.69, $1=JPN YEN83.05 as of 4/19/2011)

I hope you will enjoy my booklet and I appreciate and respect you if you could spread words about this program.

I don't want you to forget about the happening in Japan that could happen everywhere in the world.
My personal additional word is we can go back how we used to live. There was community and "UNITY".

PEACE and ONE LOVE,

Chiaki Wada

wada-africa
Brooklyn, NY
info@wada-africa.com
www.wada-africa.com


Some of Chiaki's Designs