The Funky Wonderful World of Rachel Stewart

If you're not familiar with Rachel Stewart and you're into pure funky design, allow me to introduce you:
The lady in all her natural glory, wearing earrings she designed herself. The wife and mommy says about her creative process, "“I am most creative at night so I do my designing and sketching late at night. I have a studio in my house; it’s not a glamorous life but I love being my own boss and being able to take care of my family, “she says."
It only took a few pics for me to fall in love with Stewarts' Jewelry line,
I know what my next gift to self is gonna be ;)
Yup! Yup! Dat's right! Oh and btw, for all you naturalistas, Rachel can grow her an amazing head of hair which she cuts off every two years!!!! *sighing*
See for yourselves here. Stay golden <3