Ziah designs




Originally from the island of Grenada in the West Indies, Ziah designs now resides in New York City. With a background in architecture, Ziah designs creates stylish, sophisticated items for the trend-setters and those looking to express their own style by accessorizing their favorite outfits.

Each of her pieces combines semi-precious gems with sterling silver or gold. Her jewelry is functional, sexy and simple...Always unique.

She says of her creative process, "My aim is to provide clients with unique and quality pieces, I design everything that you will see here. I am self thought and I enjoy making unique quality items that a person will love to wear. It could be a unique item as a bead from Africa or a piece of fabric from India or sea findings from the Caribbean.

I believe in the expression ,"you never know what you can do unless you try." But I also have to give credit to some special people in my life my Dad and Mom and my Grandparents they are very creative and talented people. Ziah designs started out by me creating my own handmade necklace because I just thought everything out there looked the same and I wanted to make a special piece for a special occasion. There was so many compliments and people wanting to wear something that I designed that I decided to go further and make it a business venture. I work with simi-precious stones, pearls and seeds.Putting Ziah designs on the map is a journey that I look forward to continuing. I am inspired by everything around me and beyond:I live by the words," Beauty is in everything..."
















Ziah Designs